Friday, July 12, 2013

Review: LUSH Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter

This product first came to my attention last year. I've always gotten these weirdly rough scrapes and "frayed" dry skin around my fingers. Not exactly on the cuticles themselves, but that area around them. (Some people consider that to be part of the cuticle as well, though.)

At $16 for a small 1.5-ounce container, this stuff is pricey.  I decided to give it a try, though, to reward myself for having an especially good month. :). Then I eagerly waited for it to arrive.

It truly is very similar in texture and color to actual butter -- thick, melts on contact, and very buttery yellow. It has a great lemony fragrance that lingers for awhile after it is applied to the skin.  This is very nice stuff!

I am sure there are probably products that do the same thing for a lower price, but I haven't found anything yet. (And I would welcome a comment or two!) I'll give it a final grade of B+. Pros: Smells pretty, works nice! Cons: Small container is fairly pricey, butter has a greasy afterfeel.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...