Saturday, November 2, 2013

The Halloween After October

So, this year, I only carved ONE measly pumpkin!!! Boooooo!!! :(

The problem with pumpkins around here is that the big-ass mamas aren't sold after Halloween. Instead, for November, people have to make do with sugar pumpkins which are nice for making a little pie, but not so nice for making a BIG pie! Or carving BIG designs! Or roasting BIG amounts of seeds!! 

My mother got me a special pumpkin last month, and when I visited for her birthday, she presented me with "tumor pumpkin" or as I like to call him, Bumpkin. We got another at Aldi's and it's sitting here chillin'. So there are 2 more pumpkins to carve.

Update: My friend fluffy came over to hang out and eat lunch. He brought me more pumpkins! Yay! So now I have 4 big ones and a several small sugar pumpkins. Gonna roast some seeds tonight!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...