Sunday, July 21, 2013

This Week's Graze Box! (7/14)

So, here's what I got from Graze this week...

Nacho Libre: Salsa almonds, "cheesy sombreros," and jumbo chili corn. I think this was about 140 calories. It was pretty good, except for the sombreros which seemed kinda stale to me. Grade: B- 

Salsa Fresca: More "cheesy sombreros" and a spicy tomato sauce for dipping. A paltry 51 calories! The sauce was tasty but again, the sombreros taste stale to me. If they'd just give me something else to dip, we'd be all set!!  Grade: B

Summer Berry Compote:  Wholemeal shortbreads which were dense and tasty, with a buttery flavor, coupled with a red berry compote for dipping. It had 114 cals and about 15 carbs, which isn't bad.  While I will give this one a high mark because of the quality, taste, and texture, combined with its efficient nutritional info,  I don't know if I'll put it on my "LOVE" list simply because I'm not ordinarily a short read person.  We'll see, though, I may crave it in the future!  Grade: A

Jaffa Cake: Hazelnuts, dark chocolate buttons, & orange-flavored raisins. YUM! This one was great!  I really like Graze's flavored raisins. They are tiny but pack a huge punch! 208 calories (a bit high because of the nuts) but an impressive 19 carbs which makes this a nice snack. Love it. Grade: A






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...