Thursday, May 30, 2013

A Year of Amazing Cakes!

So far, my friends and I have had a lot to celebrate this year.  Unfortunately, Dax didn't get a cake on her birthday 'cause she was super-sick, so we'll be celebrating her half birthday in August! :)

My birthday cake this year was pretty awesome, though!

That's right... my friends call me Ma'am, and this year
I was wished a "Happy Bunny Birthday!" :)


Our friend, Sadie, had a baby shower last week and she was presented with an amazing cake by her husband Warrior!  It was done by "Cakes by Design Edible Art" in the Boston area.  Check out the little foot poking the pregnant tummy! Dax and I helped plan the shower.  She came up with the idea to get a "belly cake" and I came up with the idea to make it a little more flirty than the traditional matronly cake.  Warrior took care of the rest! :)



And yesterday, Fluffy celebrated a special anniversary all his own.  Fuzz told the bakers to "go crazy with color" and have "something kitty themed."  This is what we got back -- and everyone loved it!

Do keep in mind: this is a cake for a 39-year-old MAN.  LOL!


We aren't even close to being done celebrating this year -- in fact, we still have another 6 months of 2013 and we're still going strong!  I can't wait to see what we decide to come up with next. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...