Sunday, May 19, 2013

LUSH UltraBalm Review!

I am so in love with LUSH products!  Recently I've made a few new purchases, but my beloved UltraBalm is currently almost gone!  So I wanted to review it while the memory is still fresh. ;)
I never purchased a full-sized container of it; this is actually a sample size from the LUSH store.  It was fabulous when I first got it -- a soft, buttery blob of moisturizing goodness. The scent was... Well, scent less! But I kept it with my other LUSH stuff and it seemed to have absorbed the scent of my "You Snap the Whip" buffer. So, be careful where you stash this one!
Overall, I would give this product a good solid B+ and would be willing to purchase it in the future. It's great for lips, elbows, heels, wherever is really dry and in need of a little extra TLC. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...